Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome to the world of a couponer's daughter

Welcome to The Diary Of A Couponer's Daughter. All through the time that my mom is 'couponing' I will be making videos , laughing at the madness , and filling everyone in on super saving secrets!
 My Mom started couponing because she (like everyone else) wanted to save money and pay off bills. She is a stay at home mom and she homeschools me. 
Ok, now that I have explained a little bit of why my mom started couponing I am going to explain why I started this blog. 
Sometimes I think mom goes WAY crazy when she is shopping in Publix and CVS. I think spending 3 hours in a grocery store is WAY too long. When we finally get to the cash register I see exactly how much my mom saved by using coupons and taking her time making sure she got everything she wanted. I started this blog so some people could laugh with us, learn with us, and especially tell secrets about couponing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment